CLICK HERE & DOWNLOAD YOUR WHITE LABEL BOOK
Open up all of the “chapters”
Select the “chapters” you want
Include a table of contents and title page
Then continue below
- Log in to your account and go to your Bookshelf.
- Review the New Title Checklist for things you’ll need, then click Create new title.
- Complete the fields in Step 1 (Your Book) and Step 2 (Rights & Pricing), including:
- Enter Title Information
- Upload and Preview Book Content
- Confirm Publishing Rights
- Enter Pricing and Royalty Information
- When you’ve entered your required information, select the check box to confirm you have all rights necessary to publish your book, then click “Save and Publish.”
It can take up to 72 hours for your book to be available for purchase in the Kindle Store. If you already have a print edition of the same book title on Amazon, and the contributors match with your Kindle edition, we’ll automatically link your books.
If you change your book details later on (cover image, author name, etc.), it will take about 48 hours for your changes to display on your book’s detail page. Changes are progressive and other parts of the detail page, such as customer reviews, may take longer to update.